jeudi 16 juin 2011

Sadness

I tried to learn what's the meaning of sadness , juste to understant what im feeling right now , this feeling of emptiness that won't let me go , that wont let me be free , so i looked in the internet for a definition of sadness and i fond thisSadness is emotional pain associated with, or characterized by feelings of disadvantage, loss, despair, helplessness, sorrow, and rage .
'
the most intresting part is that im feeling all this wich is defenetly not me , and i don't why im wrinting this and sharing those feelings with you , i just hope that if i open my self to others it may help me to find myself again , witch i think is a silly idea but i don"t care .


Also i really have no reason to be sad , but i can't help it , i just feel lonely and sad . i tried to describe how i feel with words but even them gave let me down so i searched a few pictures wich can describe better that this freaking states that im in .













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire